Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm a Tweeter now! Now what?

Ok...So, I've entered the world of Twitter, and I have to admit, I don't really know what I'm doing! I've never considered myself technologically challenged, and I still don't, that's why I'm a little confused! How do you get people to follow you when you put a tweet out there? I'm just another tweeter trying to find my way! So if you want to...I'm out there:

https://twitter.com/YOUniquelyyours

I hope to traffic some people towards my website and etsy!!!! Wish me luck!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, it's confusing at first. Honestly, I got bored of Twitter but some people love it. If you check out the Etsy promo forum, you can find lots of Twitter threads with links to people :) All you do is click on their link and hit follow. Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lost Earring!!! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete