Saturday, April 17, 2010

Craft Fair Highlights and Lowlights!

Well, I did my first craft show, and I survived! I did more than survive, I actually sold a few things, despite the slow traffic. So here's a few highlights and lowlights of my day!

HIGHLIGHTS:
Great spot: I was the first table when you walked in!
Sold a few things
Met a fellow Etsian

LOWLIGHTS:
Low traffic of people and lower sales
Quick show...only 4 hours

I really don't have any complaints, because I had never done a craft show before. My expectations were to sell a few things and get my name out there. I handed out business card magnets and got my name exposed. Hopefully some more sales will come from this!  I actually just felt great that I had an identity besides "MOMMY!" It was good to be able to see my hobby come to life and bless other people! Very rarely do people just send cards in the mail. There is no need to since we have texting, Facebook, email, and IM. I want to change all that, and bring the importance of a handwritten note back in style! When I grow old, I want to look back and have written memories of people, places, and events! That's the power of writing!

I have MANY new styles in stock. Some are listed on Etsy, but not on my site yet (hopefully by next week, when I recuperate!). Here are a few ways to take a sneak peek, if you would like! Over and out!!! A full day's work!

www.yours2give.com
www.etsy.com/YOUniquelyours
http://www.facebook.com/pages/YOUniquelyyours/352820905170?ref=ts#!/pages/YOUniquelyyours/352820905170?ref=ts






No comments:

Post a Comment