Friday, October 16, 2009

Tag, I'm it!

Well, this week, I finally ordered my clothing tags for my blankets. I'm so excited to finally have that done and to be able to have my logo on all of my blankets! I don't know why it has taken me so long to get that done, but it has! My blankets are near and dear to my heart. I have been making them for 4 years now, and keep getting more and more passionate about them. My kids love them. They ALWAYS have to have them in the car and to go to sleep at night. That is why I call them THE LINUS LINE! I'd love to tell you that they are magical, but they are just INCREDIBLY soft. Take a look at my happiest customers!



Each blanket is special and unique! Every time I go to the fabric store I take my kids. We pile the cart high with all of their favorite fabrics. That way I know that they are "KID APPROVED!"  I love the idea of  babies having a soft, unique blanket that stops traffic of people saying, "That is so cute! I've never seen that one!"  That's  because it's YOUniquelyyours!

I have to admit that I love starting my own business. The process has been long for me and perhaps a bit drawn out, but slowly but surely I am getting "up and running." At first, I wanted everything to be instant and to just function, but I have learned to take it a day at a time, and to just watch it unfold.That's where I'm at right now being a SAHM and that's OK!!


I did have a sale on Etsy and a Christmas card order, which was exciting! Be on the look out for my logo:



My goal is to be circulating all over the place, blessing people with YOUnique and handmade gifts!

A week in the life of YOUniquelyyours....Can't wait to get my tags in! I'm feeling more official!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment